At Leo Eye Centre our friendly staff are on hand to help you select your ideal pair of glasses. Spectacles have both a functional and fashion element. We want you to look your best and understand that selecting a pair of spectacles is a very personal decision.
We have a wide variety of frames to suit all budgets and our frame range spans from the classic and traditional designer glasses to the more contemporary. We make every effort to ensure all our patients requirements, tastes and budgets are catered for.
Our qualified optician will advise and answer your questions on the wide range of options, including varifocal and bifocal lenses available, to best suit your prescription and lifestyle.
Lens options include: (to name but a few)
- Thin and light (particularly useful for high prescriptions)
- Anti-reflection (especially useful for night driving and computer use)
- Anti-scratch (helps to lengthen the life of the lenses & maintain clearer vision)
- Transitions (change colour in the sun)
- Bifocals (distance and reading vision in one)
- Varifocals (distance, computer and reading vision in one)
We carefully choose our suppliers to ensure our patients receive the best quality spectacle lenses with great value for money.
We also have a wide range of sunglasses including all the top designers, the latest sports sunglasses and of course prescription sunglasses.
At Leo Eye Centre we stock as wide a variety of spectacle frames as possible, from budget to designer so we have frames that will suit both your face and your pocket.